Campus Health Services
University and College Health Services for Pittsburgh Students

When you're off at school, not eating properly, running yourself on empty, and cooped up in classrooms with coughing, sneezing classmates, chances are you're going to catch a bug at some point. If you find that you're beginning to feel "under the weather," you should see a doctor sooner rather than later. Most colleges and universities have student health services that are convenient and inexpensive. Find out the location of your Campus Health Service in Pittsburgh and what it provides.

  • Carlow University
    Frances Warde Hall (412-578-6174)
  • Carnegie Melon University (CMU)
    1060 Morewood Ave. (412-268-2157)
  • Chatham University
    Woodland Hall (412-365-1238)
  • Community College of Allegheny County (CCAC)
    Physical Education Building (412-237-2513)
  • Duquesne University
    Student Union (412-396-1650)
  • Point Park University
    Thayer Hall (412-392-3800)
  • Robert Morris University
    6001 University Blvd. (412-397-3233)
  • University of Pittsburgh
    Medical Arts Building (412-383-1800)