Unplanned Pregnancy in Pittsburgh
Are You Facing An Unplanned Pregnancy?
What should you do if you’re pregnant, but just not ready to be a parent? The Children’s Home of Pittsburgh can help. We are here for you- to listen, to provide support, to talk with you about your choices, and to help you find the resources that are available to you. The Children’s Home can also answer your adoption questions and can guide you through the process of creating an adoption plan for your baby, if you choose.
Considering adoption? What do you need to know about adoption? Do you want an open or closed adoption? The Children’s Home of Pittsburgh can help answer your adoption questions. Our staff is experienced; there will not be a situation we haven’t faced before. You can get as much or as little help as you want. You are not alone; we are here to help you. We can help you find the right family for your baby.
All of our services are free and confidential for you and available for as long as you need. There’s no pressure. We’ve been there for thousands of woman and men in unplanned pregnancies.
You can contact us 24 hours a day/7 days per week/365 days per year, to ask questions or get information.
There are 4 ways to contact us:
1) CALL US at 412-441-4884 or 1-800-961-7704 to speak with a birthparent counselor 24 hours a day/7 days per week.
2) TEXT US at 412-736-2908 You can reach a counselor by text 24 hours a day/7 days per week.
3) EMAIL US at firstname.lastname@example.org
4) REQUEST BIRTHPARENT INFORMATION PACKET – Click Here for a Packet
5) LIVE CHAT with one of our birthparent counselors at www.childrenshomepgh.org/adoption