The Service is Express. The Care is UPMC.
Whether it’s after your doctor’s office is closed, or any time when you can’t wait to see a doctor, UPMC Urgent Care is here to help.
Our walk-in clinics provide a full range of medical services for people of all ages, 12 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our 7 urgent care locations throughout western Pennsylvania are open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., no appointments necessary.
The Medical Care You Need, When You Need It Most
Board-certified physicians at UPMC Urgent Care centers provide:
- Immediate care for illnesses and injuries, such as colds, flu, rashes, stitches, and fractures.
- Physicals for sports, work, or driver’s licenses.
- Flu shots.
- On-site prescription filling services for most medicines.
Why Choose UPMC Urgent Care?
At UPMC Urgent Care, our doctors and clinical staff are dedicated to providing you and your family with expert, express care.
- No appointments necessary
- Free, accessible parking
- Large, comfortable waiting areas
- Multiple treatment rooms
- Convenient payment options include cash, check, and credit card
Accepts most insurance