The Student Guide to Pittsburgh is a resource directory with over 40 years of uninterrupted publication that is distributed on campuses all over the Pittsburgh area to NEW college students to help them find local businesses and services.
The Student Guide to Pittsburgh is printed & distributed each August to ALL Pittsburgh campuses through orientation, new student programs, graduate programs, housing services, international student services departments, student life programs, and some academic departments.
We are NOT campus-specific; instead, we distribute through ALL of the major college campuses in the Pittsburgh area. (Pitt, CMU, Duquesne, Point Park University, Robert Morris University, Chatham University, Carlow University, The Art Institute, PTI, Culinary Institute, UPMC Shadyside School of Nursing, etc.) See initial list of distributors for the upcoming year.
- PRINT ORDER: 15,000 copies per year
- DISTRIBUTION: Given out free of cost through departments at all Pittsburgh universities very year in August. University personnel must request copies in writing by email or our request forms so we know they have a need for guides and a method for handing them out.
- READERSHIP: New students to the area who don’t already have loyalties established with local organizations and businesses. Readers include international, graduate, medical, nursing, transfer, and incoming out-of-town freshmen students.
- AVAILABLE POSITIONS
- FULL / HALF / QUARTER page positions – ALL in full color!
- COVER positions are also available – please call first for availability
- Reservation – JULY 12th (Subject to change)
- Artwork – JULY 18th (Subject to change)
- PRINT + WEB EXPOSURE
- Print advertisement in 15,000 print copies distributed to ALL major Pittsburgh college/university campuses. With over 60% of the space is allocated to articles and resource listings. Advertisements can be interfaced with relevant content sections.
- The booklet format lends longevity to the guide making it a referral source for students, parents and university personnel. This leads to multiple exposures for your advertisement and your message will be available to this targeted group, as they need it…when they need it! In addition, the guide book heavily promotes our advertisers and the website on which our paid advertisers are featured.
- Full Year of Online Exposure on highly ranked www.StudentGuidetoPittsburgh.com.
- Your own Online Business Profile to summarize business and services. (Send updates and changes to us ANY time over the 12 months of exposure!)
- Send us happenings, sales, events, and more for us to post for you on the Online Event Calendar!
- Social Media Marketing for the guide and its advertisers as needed and upon request.
- DIRECT-TO-CONSUMER: Receive contact information from students who register with the site via our “Student Sign Up for Savings” program.
FREE artwork services are available for your print and online advertising.